Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Person of Strength

"A strong person knows they have strength enough for the journey, but a person of strength knows it is in the journey that they will become strong."


Anonymous said...

Google Opens Lobbying Office in D.C.
Online search engine leader Google Inc. has hired a lobbyist in Washington, D.C. to influence the nation's laws governing the Internet, telecommunications and copyrights.

Just out blog surfing. Interesting perspective, thanks for the words of wisdom!

See ya

Ever want to be a radio deejay It’s EASY! It’s FUN. It's FREE! Come check out my blog sometime.

the tentmaker said...

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows, like sea billows, roll
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well
It is well
with my soul.

Stay strong.