Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday's Fave Five


My Five Favorite Things this Week

1. The weather!! Yes, I know it's boring to talk about the weather, but we had temps in the 80's for a few days and I loved it!


3. Saw/heard Philip Yancey at Messiah College on Wednesday evening. He's a great writer and speaker ... and always says something to make you think. 

4. Massage - had a great massage from the lovely Monica, she's the best in the biz.

5. Getting our running club's shirts for the marathon relay tomorrow!
The girl in the back trying to catch up - that's me :)

I am running the 4th leg (6 miles) of a four-person relay team at the Garden Spot Village Marathon. Race starts tomorrow at 8AM, I will probably be running around 11 or so. Our club "Running ... Because I Can" has two teams in the race. I'm excited for all the runners, especially for Kim, who's doing her first race - that's always a combination of excitement and terror. Run on - Kim!!

Make the most of your weekend by 
"Doing what you can, with what you have, 
where you are!" - Roosevelt

No comments: