Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tired of ...

I realized recently what I do with my blog. I post on the days when 'life is good' or I have an update on my physical issues. On the days when I am struggling with something, I just avoid writing here or I post quotes from others. Is that called focusing on the positive, avoiding real issues or wanting to put a 'good face' on?

I have had a few tough days ... I'm
  • tired of the cast,
  • tired of the restrictions it imposes on me,
  • tired of having my physical body dictate my life and scared that it always will.

Two years ago I was running on the beach in CA, today I am sitting in a recliner in PA.

  • tired of "being thankful that I am alive and that I have my leg"
  • I want my old body back.


Though I know it is true ... I question the 'God is in control' thing and 'Everything will work out for good'. It is not feeling like that today. Not just with myself, but everyone has struggles ... this life is hard and I am tired of struggles.

No comments: