Click on the image above to see more Friday's Fave posts.
My Five Favorite Things this Week
1. Completing six miles in the Garden Spot Village Marathon Relay on Saturday.
2. Slowly, but surely getting over this darn cold. I had a slight cold before the race and I figured running would make it worse and it did. I was sicker on Saturday night then I've been in a long time.
3. Though you are sick, you can still hang out with family - so Sunday afternoon I went to my sister's house, because my other sister from VA was here visiting. (I have 4 sisters - 3 on earth, 1 in Heaven)
4. Registering for the BookExpo America in New York in May. Wasn't really considering going, but a few planets aligned and I'm registered. I have a ride and a place to stay. It's for anyone in the book industry. As a writer, it's a step ahead of where I am - it's for published authors, which I am not. But I'm going with Janelle Hertzler who is published. She has a book signing and podcast while there.
5. Most importantly, I had a few good reminders this week about not assuming I know what someone else is feeling, but instead making sure I ask what they feel/think/want/need.
What has been a fave part of your week?