Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Big Storm?

Saw this quote this morning and my thoughts are along this line today ... "Stop telling God how big your storm is. Instead, tell the storm how big your God is." Yes, this chapter in my recovery, this pain and these crutches are yet another 'storm' ... but God is much bigger and He sees the big picture of all that He can use this for and all I can learn during this time. I want to stop seeing only the storms, instead I want to believe and have more faith in God in the midst of the storms.

2 comments:

Mata H said...

What a wonderful quote -- I will store that up in my heart for those moments when I am certain to need it!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love that quote--WOW! Do you happen to remember where you saw it? I would like to use it in a newsletter but want to give copyright credit to it's author. Beautiful! Just beautiful!