Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chuck Norris was here!

Most days, I'm in a good state of mind - today is not one of those days. I'm annoyed - annoyed at my body, both the way it feels and the way it looks. I need a dress for my nephew's wedding in VA next weekend and I don't even feel like going shopping because of my limited options. Plus, it's a dreary, damp day and that makes my legs/hips ache more than normal. And I find myself asking "Why?" all over again.

Wonder if I'd feel better if I wrote this on my leg today?

 Maybe something like this ...
 
Yes, I feel better already ... time to tackle the day!

5 comments:

katdish said...

Okay, I like it. Sometimes you just have to get your grump on...or as my friend Jake would say, release your inner cranky ho.

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Thanks katdish!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing I would like to do more today than to go shopping with you! Bag the work day (which I do way too often)!! Although this has been my busiest week in months, so here to work I am. Hope you find a dress! You always look so pretty! Love your clothes! Have a good day! xoxo KathyB

S. Etole said...

Sometimes bodies just don't cooperate, do they? But I like what your friend said about releasing your inner cranky ho ... sounds good to me!

S. Etole said...

I returned this morning in the hopes that you are having a better day and that you will find a dress that reflects the beauty and grace with which you walk the walk that life has brought your way.