Friday, October 23, 2009

Winning Wednesday Winner

The winner of "Bloom Where You Are Planted" is ...
 Helen from Chicago, IL

Congratulations Helen!

I'm headed to the 2009 Women of Hope Retreat this weekend. The women from my church and I will be smelling sand and salt water at Harvey Cedars Bible Conference on Long Beach Island, NJ while learning to "Hang on and Surf the Waves of Life." But unfortunately, it also looks like we will be smelling and feeling rain drops :( I'm hoping for even one hour of dry weather to take a walk/run on the beach ... barefooted! After all, I read Born to Run - can't read that and not want to try running barefooted.

I come home Sunday afternoon - then on Tuesday at 6AM I fly to Chicago for  CULTIVATE 09 AND STORY! I'm excited to go to these conferences to be inspired, learn and meet new people. I don't know if and how much I will blog while there, but stay tuned - this blog will return to it's regularly scheduled programing ... soon ;)

No comments: