Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Saying - Thankful

 I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, 
I'm writing the book on your wonders. 
I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; 
I'm singing your song, High God. 
- King David in Psalms 9
  Thanking God that Joseph is standing here with me!
His abdomen swelling is down and the incision is healing well. 
He's standing almost straight upright -
he walked like an 80 year old at first.
Happy to be headed to church with him today!

Give thanks to God - he is good
      and his love never quits
.  
1 Chronicles 16:34

Saying thank you is more than good manners. 
It is good spirituality. 
- Alfred Painter

So I thank God for Joseph's healing and 
I thank YOU for all your prayers and support the past 2 weeks!

4 comments:

S. Etole said...

rejoicing with you ... God is good

Candy said...

Praising Him with you! What a journey your family as had.

Annie said...

Thank you Thank you God!

Kelly Sauer said...

This is the second time I've been here in two days; I should have commented before, but I know you must understand about time. I am so, so glad for you. Thank God for His goodness to you. You've been on my heart since that post you wrote about Haiti, the day before your son's accident, when I couldn't help but think that God must have something else for your heart to be spent on, and sure enough He did, and sure enough, He has been enough for you even in that burden He saw was coming.

Thank you for updating, for allowing us to pray and bear your burden too.